Hyaluronic acid filler injections can be used to improve the skin’s contour and smooth scars from acne or injuries and restore a more youthful look by smoothing wrinkles, lines, and creases.
What are the Benefits of Facial Fillers?
As your skin ages, it slowly stops producing the quantity of hyaluronic acid it produced in your younger years. Children have smooth, firm, supple skin, partially due to the higher concentration of hyaluronic acid and elastin. Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers can help you achieve facial rejuvenation without surgery. Facial fillers can:
- Smooth and fill deeper acne scars
- Enhance cheek volume for a non-surgical lift
- Smooth deep smile lines running from the side of the nose to corners of the mouth (nasolabial furrows)
- Smooth marionette lines funning from corner of mouth onto chin
- Redefine lip border for a refreshed look
- Improve the appearance of scars from burns and wounds
- Fill lip lines
- Create plumper, fuller lips
How Long Do Dermal Fillers Last?
With various formulas available, filler typically last from six to twelve months, depending on your lifestyle and natural body chemistry. To maintain the more youthful appearance, most people have regular hyaluronic injections two to three times a year.
The average length of time that some of the most popular fillers last are as follows:
- Restylane-L: 4 to 9 months
- Restylane Defyne: 12 months
- Restylane Lyft: 12 months
- Restylane Silk: 6 months
- Juvéderm Voluma: 2 years
- Juvéderm Ultra: 12 months
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC: one year
- Juvéderm Volbella: one year
- Juvéderm Vollure: 12 to 18 months
- Radiesse: 12 to 18 months
Types of Dermal Fillers
Each dermal filler has been developed to treat specific facial issues, and they are available in a range of thicknesses. To increase cheek volume and create a natural looking lift to the lower facial area, a thicker formula is usually superior. The thicker the formula, the longer it lasts. To fill in lip lines requires a very thin formula, as you do not want to create an unnatural, swollen look, and Juvéderm has developed an excellent filler for lip lines and a subtle increase in lip volume.
Facial rejuvenation with dermal fillers should create a look that appears very natural and smooth, never overfilled. At Rashid Plastic Surgery, we are known for our ability to enhance your look in a way that appears fresh and natural.
Why Choose Rashid Plastic Surgery for Fillers?
When you make the decision to have dermal fillers, you don’t want to be disappointed.
While hyaluronic acid-based fillers can have the results reversed with another injection, why not have the enhancement performed correctly? It is never a good idea to shop for cut-rate injections, as the results could leave you very dissatisfied. At Rashid Plastic Surgery in Peoria, we offer a luxury experience, and we are known for the quality of the results we consistently achieved. Discover a premier skincare center that offers quality surgical and non-surgical enhancements.