COVID-19 UPDATE: RASHID PUTMAN PLASTIC SURGERY & MEDSPA JUNE 26, 2020 RESPONSE TO PHASE 4 RESTORE ILLINOIS
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. As recommendations evolve during the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, we continue to evolve. We are using CDC recommendations to best serve our patients, protect our staff and families, and do our part to prevent transmission and slow the spread of Novel Coronavirus.
Rashid Putman Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa is open during normal business hours for all services and procedures following the policies and procedures below:
RASHID PUTMAN POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- All patients must wear a face covering when entering the building and in the waiting room
- Patients undergoing spa treatments should wear a face covering, which will be removed when required to perform the desired service. Spa employees will wear a face mask and eye shield
- Patients should complete the Pre-Appointment COVID-19 Mandatory Screen on the date of their appointment prior to their appointment time
- If a patient is symptomatic per the COVID-19 Screen, his/her appointment will be rescheduled
- Fees and penalties will be waived for affected cancellations
- NO visitors are allowed in the building with patients
- Visitors may wait in the car and will be admitted by staff if medically necessary
- Alternative options to our waiting room:
- Patients should wait in their cars
- Text us upon arrival at 309-328-3248
- Patients will be notified when their disinfected exam room is ready for direct entry
- We are disinfecting all areas of our office multiple times a day and every treatment rooms after each visit with EPA-registered disinfectant products qualified for use against SARS-CoV-2
- Patients must remain six feet apart and maintain social distancing
- Surgeons and staff will not be shaking hands and hallway doors have been propped open
- We are screening all staff prior to entry into the office and mandated to stay home if ill
- Some of our amenities in the waiting room will not be operational in order to minimize contact
- Hand sanitizer and/or soap and water are readily available
- As always, we remain complaint with all federal and state requirements
TELEHEALTH AT RASHID PUTMAN PLASTIC SURGERY
Our secure, HIPPA compliant integrated communication platform allows you to two-way message directly with staff, send images and documents, and complete scheduled video visits.
NO APP REQUIRED! NO DOWNLOADS!
TEXT 309-328-3248 or visit our website messenger to connect today!
Additional changes can be implemented as we continue to make safety our first priority. Please call 309-670-0700 with questions and check our social media and website frequently to stay up to date.
Sincerely, Drs Khurram Rashid and Harrison Putman III